Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Back! (Well kind of)

So it's been a couple of months now since I've "seen the light" on the things that I need to change in my life. And for a while I was doing pretty good. I had a schedule and routine that I was sticking too and I was getting things done! All of a sudden, BAM!!!! Getting sick and two vacations later I can't even remember the definition of routine. How could months of work go down the drain in such a short amount of time? If someone can help me with tips on how to not let this happen again that would be greatly appreciated.

First things first, I have to get myself and my kids back on some sort of schedule: consistent wake up times, eating times, bed times. Second, I need to get back into the habits that I was trying to develop before: shining my sink and following Flylady.

And last but not lest, start blogging again. I have come across some great websites that I want to share. Also more improvements that I'm working on in my life that I would love to include you all on. I have not taken a break from the kitchen either so I have some recipes to share as well. So come back Monday for the start of it all!

1 comment:

  1. I created a chart that lists each thing we do in the morning, afternoon, and evening. When we completed each step, I'd put a star next to it so they could see what was done and what was left. We don't follow it to a tee, but it's a great visual.

    ReplyDelete