Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Updates

So today I wanted to give you a few updates.

First is an update on my P90X workout. I have been following the program for 30 days (taking a week off when I hurt my neck) and now I am moving into phase two. So far so good. I am not pushing too hard because I don't want to bulk up but I can now do 5 pull ups! Before I couldn't even do one. As far as weight loss goes, I am still at the same weight but I have lost a few inches in my waist and gain an inch in my biceps! So I'm marching forward and sticking with it. I will update again when I start phase three.

Now about wordpress. I did some research and found that you just can't customize wordpress like you can blogger. You are limited with banner size and background choices. And if you want to customize all that stuff you have to pay for a host which is like $5 a month. I'm not ready to pay for my blog when I have a perfectly good (free) one right here at blogger. So I'm staying here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment