Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

P90X and Tracy Anderson Method

Unfortunately I had to stop with the P90X. I have an old ankle injury that is giving me trouble so I have to give it a rest for now. I really wasn't seeing any results anyways. Like I said before, I didn't push too hard because I didn't want to bulk up. So I searched around and found a new workout I can do and still rest my ankle. It's called Tracy Anderson Method .

She is all about looking feminine and NOT bulking up. She wants you to be fit and sexy. I really like that idea. Anyways, looking around at what other people said about her method, I found that you should start with the mat workout and do it four to six times a week. So I purchased the DVD on Amazon and it arrived today! 

I popped it into the DVD player and away I went. MAN does she make you hurt!!! (It's a good pain though.) I plan on doing it six times a week (with Sundays being my off days). I will be letting you know every Friday how things are going.  Cross fingers that I have no more injury!

Also today is Freebie Friday! I know that I haven't done anything in a while and I'm sorry. I will be more faithful in doing it from now on. Today I have for you a schedule. What I did was printed out one copy and put it in a plastic sheet protector. That way I can use a dry erase marker and write in my to do's and just erase them when they are done. 

Every night, before bed, I write down tomorrow's events. Then, on the right side, I have places for you to write something to do for your husband, kids, self, work, exercise, and housework. I pick things that I can do in 15 minutes, like paint my nails. Here is the link to the schedule. Have fun!



Daily Schedule

1 comment: