Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! It's been a long time since I have blogged. The last couple of months I have gone thru some stuff and learned a few things. So with that said, it's a new year and new game plan....


So they say that it takes 28 days (or a month basically) to develop a new habit. Each month I am going to pick one thing that I want to work on and stick to it for that month. January is fitness month.

I tried Tracy Anderson and it was too much of a time commitment so I have found this other program that I have done in the past and really liked and want to come back to it. It's called Exhale. They have 7 videos, one for each day of the week. So I will be doing one a day for the month of January.

I like these videos for two reasons. First is that each video is divided into 5 different chapters. So if you don't have time to do a full hour workout you can just do a couple of chapters. Second, they stretch a lot during the video which helps with not being so sore after completing the video (and builds your muscles leaner).

So this is the plan for January. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment